Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee Retailers

I am a coffee drinker, and my day is not complete without drinking coffee.  Sometimes at night, every time i can't sleep, i feel the need to drink coffee, and indeed, i can go to sleep right away, after having a cup of coffee.  Some people can't even sleep when they take coffee, but for me, its the other way around.  Every time i meet a friend who just came from vacation in other countries, i would pray that they will give me coffee as a "pasalubong".

You can just imagine how excited i am to try the taste of Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee.  I heard that this is the best coffee in the world.  No matter how expensive that coffee might be, i said to myself "I need to taste that coffee" to make my life complete!!! And so i started tickling my fingers in my laptop and search on the internet about Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee Retailers.

As of the moment, there are 3 websites i discovered that talks about selling the famous Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee as a result of my quest for looking Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee Retailers. These 3 are  LucidCafe.com, BlueMountainCoffee.com and Jablum.us.  I discovered that the two are owned and managed by Blue Mountain Coffee Inc., and the other one is owned by Mavis Bank. So as of the moments, there are only two Blue Mountain Coffee Retailers that i found, and that's Blue Mountain Coffee Inc and Mavis Bank Central Factory.
Mavis Bank talks about the history of their business engaging, processing, wholesaling and retailing of Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee. The owner, Cecil Augustus Munn, first cultivated the Blue Mountain.... read more...
.

.
.

No comments:

Photobucket

Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee

I am dedicating this blog to all coffee drinkers, coffee lovers and to my family. I am wishing that someday, i will be able to taste Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, or even the Green Mountain Coffee. These two are the best coffee in the whole world and the most expensive coffee. Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee is grown in the Blue Mountain of Jamaica wherein the climate has help the coffee beans to grow in the most perfect way which greatly affects the taste of Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee.

You can visit my homepage for my other blogs or go directly to the link bar above.


I would like to thanks OurBlogTemplates.com for this very nice template (SemiPro II).